Just a thought on self drive vehicles, page-6

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Andy

Very true, but technology is rising much faster than it ever has been in the past and its not just self drive vehicles.
    Self drive aircraft with swipe systems for food on board and maybe one crew on board.
    Its Oil and fuel going the way of the Dinosaur, how many hundreds of thousands are in that business.

Never in history have we been confronted with technology that is increasing as it is today.
    I am a software designer and developer or at least I was.
    Now there are applications that can wright the software by clicking on menu options. The software is crap from these things but the point is in another 5 years it probably wont be.
    No more Military pilots when drones finally take over they will be set and forget like the missiles.
    Very little in the way of visual avionics and no pilot.
    There is hundreds of thousands of jobs down the tube in the allied training and instrument industry.

The world in the next 20 years is going to have to find new ways of supporting its populations because the work will get less and less. As technology gets better there will be less call for people to create it so bang goes most of those jobs.

Wait and see, I say within 20 years at least 25 percent or more of workers will be unemployed at least if not more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.