CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

KarlOne of the most intelligent posts I have seen for a long...

1. 939 Posts.
    Karl
    One of the most intelligent posts I have seen for a long time on CTP and I TOTALLY AGREE!!

I also have been into CTP for the past 5 years and patiently sat back watching CR's and that terrible Bond situation which just killed the SP which one does not mind so much if the funds raised are put to material gains and especially the Share Price. But alas not to be!! My investment over those years has been a massive loss!!

But I still stick in there as I am confident ..no very confident of the long term escalation of the SP!!

I encourage new holders and critics of CB and Karl to look at past CTP Charts and do the hard yards of linking SP changes to company Announcements and CR raising's. You will then understand why us long term committed holders are not happy with the current Board but still stick in there.
    Why dont we just sell up and go??
    Because unlike a lot of "johnny come lateleys looking for a short term profit" we long term holders have in documentary evidence by way of not only Company Announcements but also evidence from hugh volumes of independent both Technical and Valuation Reports indicating that indeed this company has massive resources and Tennaments bigger than the whole of England or Tasmania from which eventually a lot of spondula will be made by someone.. I hope it will be you and I!!

The best result from the current activity (or past lack of it by the Board) could be a sit down by all those involved including CP and alternate Board Members proposed to sort out a sensible solution for all of us share holders which of course includes the like of JH and the current Board!!!
    Surely everyone involves wants the company to succeed???
    Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.