TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

just a thought :-), page-4

1. 9,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    They wouldn't bother would they till a deal was done, I mean TXT is an $8 Billion Co. They announce deals when signed sealed and delivered unless it's in the Humdreds of Millions and could scratch the surface or make a dent in their financials. If TXT decided to takeover TLZ it would CHOMP it up in one bight. If TXT directors are smart and wanted to make heaps of cash they would just take a big placement to block other preditors, take out an exclusive Licensing agreement and TZ go about listing on the NASDAQ then watch it's SP rocket as they pump TZ's technology out to industry. TZ would be sort of a subsidury of TXT. If they took it over it would be added to TZT's slow moving SP, but to buy into it and let it run solo, they would enjoy BIG leverage until such a time that they had to defend their position and fend off a preditor. I am only speculating what I consider the best case scenario for all parties inc. share holders. GYGT.

WE know it's going to be good, any stock thrown overboard is being chomped up quick by the circling sharks... what will tomorrow bring????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.158M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11880 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 220306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.