QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

just a thought

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Like so many on this thread, I have been invested in QMN over an extended period and along with them have experienced the lows.

I invested in this stock after reading the numerous threads on this site that expounded the virtues of this stock
    (maybe embellished) and research which seems to suggest that they do have the stuff in the ground.

For a long time now I have read the disgruntled remarks of those who feel unjustly treated and I understand their pain (though we must remember this is a spec stock after all)

I have recently singled out my holding in QMN as one that I might liquidate and use as a capitol loss (bite the bullet so to speak).

Surprisingly I have taken the other path and given the recent news decided to average down my holding (foolish? time will tell.)

My point is we are in with a chance again (slim maybe but a chance all the same)lets sit back and see what the management can come up with in he next 6 months, the Chinese are good businessmen they are not in the habit of throwing their money away. If the promises made are unfulfilled after this period then by all means get back on the bagging wagon.

Cheer up it could be worse they could have gone bankrupt.

If you had shares and have had to take a loss, then lick your wombs and spend your time looking for your next winner. Anger and hostility will eat you away!

Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.