LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

just a thought

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Last time i commented i think, i lit a fire
    so here goes again...

call me anything you like but ive had a strange thought and just a thought but i can only see two scenario's unfolding, Is it possible that nmdc is intentionally inactive knowing that the SP will collapse enough that Legacy will be the prime target of a hostile bid by the very same nmdc 100%ownership thus giving themselves any time frame man power desired, also delist or invalidate LCY as to not have to deal with anybody other than corporate India....I pray not

OR

LCY/nmdc will pull together and finally resolve all issues that surround them ownership of bevan float of secondary Co ( i think is a great positive)fast tracking mine construction ,first two would be a great achivement for 2013

and then finally Sp will rocket up ,Im positive that nmdc and anyone involved in LCY donot want their investment going down the drain, at this stage everyones at a loss .besides LCY is not the only one going down

finishing off i hope their are no ill intentions from any party
    I also feel for no real reason, that we SHOULD be supporting Sharon ,i think she needs it .(some positive energy goes a long way)

i bought a small pkg at 6c again im at a loss .Just hang in their gang i also feel your angst and pain and for all it's worth im sorry...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.