COI 2.50% 19.5¢ comet ridge limited

Just A Thought.....

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Does anyone get the impression that our focus has slowly shifted towards Galilee?

Could someone be looking to make a move just on Mahalo?

Only a wild guess but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Mahalo is not far off being ripe to fast track to production – Will they let us go all the way to production or will they want our 40% before we reach that point?

The large players need to secure future production to maintain their market share and they are not keen on spending on ‘risk' in this economic climate when every investor is chasing yield with interest rates at near an all-time low.

When interest rates are high and risks that come off are rewarded with multi bag returns – shareholders don’t mind a ‘flutter’ - but when investors struggle to maintain currency value with inflation outstripping net interest in the likes of the so called ’safe’ banks – the world and his wife is chasing yield and net profit translated into yield in this business comes from production.

The producers need gas and we have 40% of a serious play right where it’s required.

All down to price at the end of the day.

I wonder if there’s a lot of ‘head scratching’ behind closed doors going on at the moment – offer too little and it ‘shows your hand’ to competitors who might pay more thus opening the door on competition – offer too much and difficult to get past your shareholders with the frothy 5% potentially ‘jumping ship’ which can reduce your market cap to more than what is being offered for an asset.

Strange times and strange markets.

Just food for thought….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $166.7K 851.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133600 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 201630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.