COI 5.26% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

Just A Thought....., page-15

1. 12,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    I don't enter TA v FA debates any longer as there is no end and whatever I tell you will not convince you...
    I have read your posts and respect the fundamental analysis effort you have put in... but I could not understand your analogy regarding the house... your example is VERY SIMPLISTIC and not at all balanced with real life situation - for eg. this share market where we trade shares... the share market doesn't work like the example you have cited nor does the housing market too...if there are 100 owners of a house and there is one distressed holder of 1% of the share and he needs to offload his share, he will not have to halve his asking price IF the value of the house is indeed $1m at the time... he will easily get someone to pay him as close to the $10,000 as possible - maybe not the full 10K but (say) 9,500... and if it were so, the house price would technically be valued as per the last transaction to $950,000 - shaving off $50,000.... but doesn't mean the next trade is going to be at 9,500 only - it can revert back to the $1m mark with the next trade or higher or lower...

so I get your point, but not your analogy as it doesn't work like that in real life IMO...

BUT we are not here to discuss the merit of my methodology over yours or vice versa - for one, we both agree to invest (or be invested) in COI as both see value in the business... you as an FA and me as a TA... in most cases, there is a bit of a see saw action - if the fundamentals stack up, the price action is not up to the mark for a TA and vice versa... in this case, both of us see the value and are interested in holding (you) or buying in (me) for different reasons...

GLTAH...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $221.3K 1.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218150 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1148645 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.