Just a thought !, page-6

1. 4,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi Lapdog............... Could we also include -to quote you " For example ... Shorten- Thompson- Gillard- etc etc - Please do not tell me they never told porkies........ and seems they may have challenged their own values from time to time

I do not think the 'Right' have exclusivity on such a subject. If you do then ?

Also any evidence on the 30,000 lies perpetrated..... I would be interested to know where that came from ? - Interest only !

And --- maybe life has become a little complicated - with so many challenging situations. To quote you-- "from being immersed in challenging situations which demand questions about values, beliefs, processes" Maybe the answers to those ' questions' are interpreted as to how one wants them to be - and not so much for the benefit of all. Greed - religious beliefs- teaching- observation- Who really knows ?

Even eminent scientists disagree on the hot subject ' climate change' . Of those - we choose which ones we want to believe.

Seems to me, the more 'educated we are supposed to be ' the more problems we seem to bring onto ourselves.

Silly as it seems.... has anyone answered the question- What came first- the chicken or the egg? Maybe you know ?

Anyways my friend - you keep safe

No need to reply ----

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.