AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

just a thought

1. 585 Posts.
    Not sure whether my original estimate of sp from mid last year is relevant anymore d ... wish it was but the reality would suggest otherwise. What I do find interesting at the moment is the response to the ASX.

Did anyone notice who signed it off? The fella that did is the group geologist, not an office holder. Now, I am not up to speed on the ASX rules in terms of who is permitted to sign off on ASX queries but the question needs to be asked, where are BC and the company secretary? If the company secretary is on leave or out of action, one would have thought that Bill would be the logical person to sign off on the query. So, this leads me to ask the question, where are our intrepid adventurers. Perhaps this MAY have something to do with the price increase.

I do hope this is not just speculation before the end of the month in anticipation of news flow ... otherwise if BC is late on anything (or underdelivers) it is probable that the shareprice will back off (and quite a bit might I add)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $2.933K 6.988K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3230 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 4382 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.