TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

I am in investing for about 25 years. Seen the rise and fall of...

1. 73 Posts.
    I am in investing for about 25 years. Seen the rise and fall of the internet hype. Seen the crashes due to different reasons. Yet I still get wondered by stock price movements every once in a while. The movement of TZ being one of them.
    Just a thought.
    Suppose DKR gets out of the way by early June.
    Then there should be no reason for the SP not to rise.
    However that is I assume public knowledge. Smart money is always looking for a "free" ride. Smart money is always looking for "sure" opportunities.
    I wonder why not more (international) investors are jumping on TZ by this time?
    Most hedge funds know about these kinds of little black pearls that are about to jump big-time.
    Why is the volume not jumping and how is it possible that DKR or anybody else can hold the lid on the SP?
    Massive buying should occur around current price as the market knows something is about to happen.
    SP should rise no matter what and volume should rise as well (when buyers and those trying to keep SP down meet).
    It is my feeling that TZ shares are currently held in a small inner circle of mostly individual/private investors and not by any "opportunity" style investment fund (although this appears to be a enormous opportunity) and I know a lot of investment funds that do not need a SP above a certain level nor do they need a research report or broker support, etc.. They are like grasshopers and eat what they can..............
    Now inline with earlier discussions I wonder what is the reason that this, rising SP and volume, is not happening?
    Love to hear your thoughts as I am on the edge of pilling up my current position bigtime but I am a touch worried about the above.
    Anybody any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.