TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

Euro,4th of june is important for all of those who follow TZL...

1. 133 Posts.
    Euro,

4th of june is important for all of those who follow TZL for a long time. New investors who will be joining after Nasdaq are not impressed by DKR. For me it's obvious that CSNY is the party who's going to get the best benefit. And I agree it's a gamble for them also. But if you look at the possible customers......and don't get too exited. We'll see that the sky is the limit. In the end the most important thing will be all the patents TZL has got. No competitors for the first 15 years to come! US $1000,00 in about 10 years is an achieveble dream. We'll never get the US $1.000,00 because of splits and so on - 10 x US$100,00 suites me fine. In the end everyone who has a clear view on the possibilities, believes what he's been told, has bought into this "baby" and will watch it grow.

Good luck and lots of fun the next couple of days, weeks, months, years............VELVET....days rather than weeks I don't like to mention because you'll be punishing my thougts.

Greetings......a big dutch football fan!! Are there any Italian people? 9th of june - BERN!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.