KRR 9.09% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Tony Barton has been involved with KRR going back to 2007.ASX...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Tony Barton has been involved with KRR going back to 2007.
    ASX name changes.
    NIPLATS AUSTRALIA LIMITED 2007
    SPEEWAH METALS LTD 2010
    KING RIVER COPPER LIMITED 2013
    KING RIVER RESOURCES LIMITED 2018 to current.

Yet here we are in March 2024 and at a current SP of 1¢. We chased Vanadium in 2012 then put on back burner due to GFC.
    They went for it again and spent heaps of money on SS, PFS and tests only to suddenly change to HPA in 2019.
    HPA was another waste of time and money and so it was shelved after spending X amount of $$ on pilot plants, equipment to dry it out and university professors to do tests etc.
    Now back to gold and once again delay after delay and nothing from management.
    Management need to something soon or they will be getting kicked out of their cushy positions at the next AGM that they have held for so long. The excuses before. That use to be due to COVID not enough drills, assay back logs. I think enough is enough, management have had years now to get their act together and to reward shareholders.
    I dont think I am asking much but like the rest of us, I just want to see the SP (My investment) rising PLEASE smile.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6005/6005829-b8cdb1557fef2e225d7465349eeed844.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.