PUA 0.00% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

just a thought....., page-4

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Hi! B99 and others, I think those who paid 3c intially on HEGOB only have to pay 22c more. With Sino giving HEG such positive publicity and they definitely know what they are talking about, I can see alot of rich chinese investors rubbing their hands in glee. 2,3 or 4 years wait for HEG to reach $2.50 per share is nothing for these patient cashed up investors. By then we could become a real take over target and hence we will all be winners. As I see things HEG is presently not the darling of the market. It will need to prove itself beyond reasonable doubt that its going to be a company that's going to reward shareholders big time. I feel one day we will awake to find HEG the centre of attraction and then those that sold out early will be kicking themselves. HEG reminds me of the price of gold, in as much as someone is keeping it down in the late teens and low 20s for some ulterior motive. AS PB pointed out in the Business Today interview that the only reason why gold is not in the high thousand mark is because its not in the chinese interest to let it get there. They have too much invested in the US $ to let it go too far. However, as the famous ad says 'It won't happen overnight but it will happen' The crux of the matter is that we must not be taken by surprise when HEG moves upwards rapidly. Its share price will suddenly take off with one real exciting piece of news. Next week is going to be a real long wait. I hope PB writes his quarterly and annual report in simple English so that we can all understand and share in the positive news that I'm sure he's going to give us. We are lucky to have the likes of Opaline and others to explain the techinical aspects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $58.78K 11.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 29697070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1533333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.