QTK quiktrak networks limited

just a trading stock?

1. 1,347 Posts.
    QTK have been awarded one of the biggest contracts out of China (the growth capital of the world) for a foreign owned company! Yesterdays announcement has provided an enlightenment as to the manufacturing agreement and how the product will be delivered. Piece by Piece this jigsaw puzzle is coming together!

I could not be more confident that one day the penny is going to drop for not only everyone on this forum, but everyone in Australia that QTK is one of the best investments trading on ASX. What do you think is going to happen when QTK announce (a) the modifications for the nationwide frequency are complete which incidentally i think is pretty close, (b) manufacture has commenced, (c) first delivery of stock, etc, etc, etc.....

All of the above SHOULD happen! I used to hold QTK as a trading stock during the glory days prior to the ASIC debacle but over the past few months having held, have had to decide between either dumping at a substantial loss or hold for the long term. I am now glad i decided to hold. Come October i will get the discounted rate of CGT and i think by that time QTK will be really fired up!

Apex saw the value at 30c and i think they would have looked more closely at the company than anyone on this forum! Ironic that APEX are Hong Kong based which is where the manufacturer is. QTK as a good investment is almost as plain as the nose on your face imo. I think it is almost a certainty, medium to long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.