QTK quiktrak networks limited

just a trading stock?, page-13

1. 7,409 Posts.
    re: 3g network Smuggler,

3G is just a protocol standard. It was designed to cater for higher bandwidths to service the needs of data such as streaming video. An interface such as GSM, TDMA, CDMA and EDGE then adheres to the standard to allow generic use for hardware.

Now the spectrum issue relates to hardware, not protocol standards. You must have extra information not publicly available yet, because I am unsure how the adhering to a standard suddenly gives the transponder the ability to work in any spectrum. This would indeed be a major technological breakthrough if this were the case, and even more amazing that they have achieved this in a few months as a result of the Chinese government wanting the hardware to work at a spectrum not at that time supported by QTK's transponders.

I'd like to believe that its true, I see markets for mobile phones (as specific phones can only work with specific spectrums), imagine QTK being able to sell this technological breakthrough to the likes of Nokia and Sony Ericsson.

Are you 100% on this Smuggler?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.