NDO 2.92% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Important milestone today...Options ceased trading with a...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Important milestone today...

Options ceased trading with a closing price of 5.8c (although there were actually 2m on the bid at 5.9c on the close).

So another duck bites the dust!

That makes NDO one of the few micro-caps to join the "in the money at expiry" club...a very elite group!

Amazing to think that just over 12 months ago, the shares were completely unloved, languishing at about 1.4c and the options even worse at .003c.

Amazing how things can change.

My first interest in in NDO came in the form of a small purchase of NDO options...800K options at .003c to be exact...I think it works out to be just over 1,800% return on that particular investment based on today's closing price.

LOL...wish they were all like that...suffice to say, there may have been a few additional options purchased along the way.

I might sound like I am blowing my own trumpet here, but I reckon I am entitled to just this once.

It was, afterall, a huge punt to take...especially considering it was based soley on the quality and background of the "new" board.

If I may, on behalf of all the shareholders I know...

congratulations D.W. and crue...we could not have done it without you!

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day...especially in the life of one Nido Petroleum.

Spend the $2.6m options money wisely boys!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.