LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

just about doubles the shares on issue @ 3.5c, page-4

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    If Little Well hits it big, then this is the dream time but you will need to put your money in if you dont want to spend your time saying "only if I had the courage to have a go" There were a lot of punters who sold out of SFR under 20c because they had made a bit of coin but it was the long term holders that creamed it. We can see the potential a lot easier than those SFR players could, so LSRs risk is probably a lot easier to take. After all Enigma is full of copper, but dont know where from, Ventnor has already found copper and gold but has it got the source? Maybe, but maybe its at Little Well. Its only a maybe but thats why you can buy the shares under 4c. When Sfr was at this price, a year later it had the biggest rise of any company in the world. Somewhere near 17,000 per cent. That comma is in the right place. Someone will find the main source (because it hasn't been found yet)If its LSR and you started at 4c then it sure was worth the dream. Little Well is on the Jenkins Fault has probable links to Ventnor and Enigma. SFR also had a minor fault from the Jenkins Fault, that it found its copper and gold on. John 435 may remember. The fault was called Shiraz. Worth a good drink in my dreams. Merv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 91779626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23977489 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.