TLG 2.04% 72.0¢ talga group ltd

Saw this news today. 6 mining licences for EUR to mine Lithium...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Saw this news today. 6 mining licences for EUR to mine Lithium in Austria. GO Talga in Sweden !

European Lithium receives grant of new mining licenses doubling Wolfsberg Project footprintHIGHLIGHTS• EUR receives grant of 6 new mining licenses• In addition, 3 existing mining licenses have had their area extended (1 for the existing Andreas fieldand 2 for the newly assigned Barbara field)• Mining licenses now extend beyond the existing resource doubling the Wolfsberg Project footprintEuropean Lithium Limited (ASX: EUR, FRA: PF8, OTC: EULIF) (European Lithium or the Company) is pleased to announce it has received a grant of new mining licenses and extensions for the Wolfsberg Lithium Project (Wolfsberg Project) in Austria, after a public hearing conducted by the Austrian Mining Authority.Tony Sage, Chairman, commented: “The grant of these mining licenses further reinforces our belief that Wolfsberg will be the first local producer of battery grade lithium in Europe to fuel the green energy transition. The Wolfsberg Project benefits from Austria’s robust and mature mining industry that reflects many of the aims of the EU’s proposed Critical Raw Materials Act, including a fast track for critical projects like ours.”The Wolfsberg Project Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) (see EUR announcement dated 8 March 2023) mine planning and design incorporated the expanded resource and at the time of reporting the Company identified several mining fields extending outside existing license areas that could be mined in the future.Subsequently, the Company applied for a new mining field, called Barbara, adjacent to the existing mining field called Andreas, which contains 11 mining licenses. The Barbara mining field provides the Company with 6 new licenses. In addition, 3 existing mining licenses have had their area extended (1 for the existing Andreas field and 2 for the newly assigned Barbara field).The grant of new licenses and extensions grows the Company’s Wolfsberg Project to a total of 20 licenses, nearly doubling the footprint for the underground mining operations (see Image 1, Wolfsberg Project tenement map).Dietrich Wanke, CEO, commented: “The grant of the new mining licenses, and license extensions, provides significant upside to mining operations in the future. We are encouraged by this successful grant as we move toward operational readiness of the Wolfsberg Project.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $273.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 75.5¢ 71.5¢ $483.5K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9065 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
72.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
73.0¢ 75.5¢ 71.5¢ 136540
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.