Massey your thoughts aren't arrogant, its your opinion thats all...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Massey your thoughts aren't arrogant, its your opinion thats all which you and UT are entitled to. I can understand where you both are coming, I understand UT and his long term wealth creation strategy which has and will continue over his life time and any investment over that period has good and average returns. While you are looking for opportunities that could eventuate, The thing about property is while it may not be the right time for some it is the right time for others. I don't think you can ridicule anyone for buying or not buying at anytime as we all look and buy in different segments for life style or investment purposes. And we follow that particular segment and while that pocket may not drop others could and have further to go! Its all about what you need and what you want to achieve. You want to achieve a good entry price and UT see's his portfolio as a long term investment and I am sure he would have factored in everything. SO its not arrogance its a clash of different strategies and but in the end there is no right or wrong and thats why you clash.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.