CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

tfish,You say that:"I have been in CVI since the early days, the...

1. 205 Posts.
    tfish,

You say that:

"I have been in CVI since the early days, the difference was I sold out in considerable profit"

Yet in this post of yours here - http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=874476&msgid=4852204

you state that "I have been a holder on and off since CVI was at 40cents."

Skipping past the fact that CVI never got to 40 cents, how exactly does this equate to being a holder since the early days?

As for the current Diamond acquisition and a possible coal acquisition one merely needs to go back through previous ann to see the man is full of dog excrement. First we had oil, then came copper, then gold (which to date no sample data has been forthcoming on either), then diamonds, then the refinery and now he's talking about coal????

Having been a holder who "trawled" these forums (as you say) looking for information, it is a good idea to present both sides of the coin I agree, but previous holders who have been burned by this man and his actions cannot be simply dismissed as trolls or negative posters because they are presenting an alternative view and wish to save someone else the financial pain and aggrevation that we have suffered.

I'm sorry if this post offends you as it is not my intent to do so but your posting and positive frame of mind remind me a lot of myself back in October 2007 when I too would come onto HC and post all the wonderful things that CVI were going to do.

If only I had listened to "the other side of the coin"......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.