TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Just another dud!, page-32

1. 2,672 Posts.
    I can't believe after what I posted this morning, this is the only type of posting that has transpired.

If you don't have an opinion on what was said, and your disclosure is still "sell" - then just sell. Why torture yourself watching a falling share price. Sell and get the closure you're looking for.

Captain told us all there's 16million - don't get your point about 20million or 10million at 70 - Earlyrise has been posting most updates to top 20 for ages - the movements are there for all to see.

Humility - on whose part? The owners of those massive million share line wipes at 5 - 10 cents some 18months-24months ago when the price has hanging by a thread looking even more sick than the past few weeks. Or humility on the part of the kids that thru their home deposits into this without balancing their risk across other stocks, nor doing any research other than what some hearts were posting and what the 1000+ posts in a month types keep on posting about how quickly this is going to make it.

Life is hard lessons. We've all overpaid for stock only to see the trade backfire on us. Take some responsibility for that so you can feel 'entitled' to be happy when you actually win a few trades. Pendulums do swing both ways. The Brits that have been buying in the last two years are up 4 to 8 bags at todays prices - at least.

Humility will enable those to learn from those mistakes and try to limit future repeats of them. My lesson - sell when a chart gets vertical. Especially when you're up 15 bags at highs.

Hubris on the other hand will prevent learning from these experiences.

Nea Historia. Learn from past mistakes - don't just relive them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.