ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

This is a simple story guys. Theres no question of "pulling...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    This is a simple story guys. Theres no question of "pulling fingures out" or "getting into gear" or "theyve had long enough". I spoke to the MD AND Financial director the other day. No trade secrets, I called from a registered telstra landline which anyone could do. Story is the same and with the background and reputation of both people I spoke to I have no reason to not believe there answeres. in short the story so far....

- Currently have sizeable acreage in the seyshelles
    - Seyshelles share very similar geological traits as Madagascar which has found sizeable reserves of oil
    - Seyshelles fits a great east africa play for majors looking for stable and friendly governments
    - Currently hoping Palta and the whole nearology play might provide a free windfall.
    - Currently working the labella play for interested parties.
    - Currently in talks with intersested farmin partners for the seyshelles.

Staff just working away trying to maximize a possible unique position they have engineered themselves in. Theres not a timeline for that, the individual punter has to decide what is there own timeline along with risk profile.

Agree with what you said Snakeye. below 3c is bad.

Let me add to your profanity. below 2.5c very very bad. below 2c heartbrakingly bad. Above 3c good. Above 4c very good. Above 5.5 c very very very good. Above 20c hold my nuts drop on my knees kiss the ground good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 136238 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.