TZL 8.00% 2.7¢ tz limited

Just another thought this time on the timeline and where we...

1. 73 Posts.
    Just another thought this time on the timeline and where we stand.
    I fully agree with AMEX (and some others) that if TZ wants to list this year, and there’s lots of reasons to do so (ref to PR’s from TZ), they’ll need to do it before X-mas 2008.
    Makes no sense to do so after X-mas as most investors close their books way long before year end and max value is not created (company statedment is to create maximum shareholder value).
    Now let’s take the above as true than what would be the timeline for TZ?
    Fact1. There are 52 weeks in a year.
    Fact2. It’ll take at least 21 weeks to list.
    Fact3. While I write this we are in week 24.
    Fact4. Historically NO new listings will be made in the last 1-2 weeks of the year.

Now let’s try to make soup out of these mentioned facts.

52 (F1) weeks minus 2 (F4) weeks = 50 weeks.
    50 weeks minus 24 (F3) weeks = 26 weeks
    26 weeks minus 21 (F2) weeks = 5 weeks.
    Taken the above it is my feeling that no longer before the next 5 weeks we will have news on the NASDAQ listing. Maybe even shorter to give TZ & CS some spare weeks.
    This is the positive side of the story as my calculation shows that time is running. Running way faster than we might have realized.
    However I don’t like the fact that TZ is so close to the call of not being able to full-fill all requirements to list so they get delay (due to external reasons) that might delay listing and TZ to force to pay all kind of penalties.
    Or behind the scene CS and TZ both know they will full-fill or better say meet all requirements and both know they’ll will pass all issues……
    Crawling so close to the edge might also have to do with the Oasis/DKR issue. Negative the lack of high volume orders or positive with some extra orders the have taken in or are close to take in, which can and will be taken in consideration for the NASDAQ listing price.....
    Time will tell but it is more and more my feeling that we are getting pretty close to the knot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $152 5.638K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 291052 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1994362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.