TZL 13.6% 2.5¢ tz limited

MMCould still be 13 weeks from SEC filing and that may be...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    MM

Could still be 13 weeks from SEC filing and that may be notified at any time. It is up to CS. So we could still be surprised with a Sept IPO as there is enough time. I think the general malaise on the NY market is to blame for any delay. I was glad to leave last week to escape the long faces. The place is being run on blind panic and everyone is watching to see what everyone else is doing. There is seemingly no independence of thought. It's bad enough here with local investors following inappropriate leads from NY but we're used to the local market being influenced by their "betters". There have been plenty of IPOs of late on the two NASDAQ boards but CS/TZ will be looking to maximize their bang for buck so will be wanting more POs up their sleeves for follow-up post IPO. They have had plenty to launch the IPO. That was never the problem. The current environment suggests they need more ammunition in reserve to feed a voracious market post IPO. Once the big platforms are in place in terms of certainty of timetable then they can talk about what is coming and that will support a rising pe. It has always been that factor that is most critical to the returns. They probably already have more confirmed orders than First Solar had at the same time but a year is a long time on the markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.