TZL 13.6% 2.5¢ tz limited

SnapperYou have been involved for long enough to capture the big...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    Snapper

You have been involved for long enough to capture the big picture. The short term details have to be blurred. The first major Larson delivery occurs in a couple of weeks to fulfil summer orders. That indicates large scale production facilities are now functioning. As they have 5 production facilities organised supply issues are not a concern. Cost of raw materials is of no concern. Supply of customer interest is of concern only in their limited ability to cope with that interest. Hafele is already supplying the market with Intevia fasteners. Porters is already to commence large scale applications with Intevia. Visteon will have to sign shortly to supply their announced market (if they haven't already). This may well have been kept back for strategic reasons related to the prospectus. There have been 12 early adopter signings or even more now and the prospectus will outline their booked value over the next 3 years. I stress again that it is over the next 3 years. We may hear about some orders in advance of the prospectus as suggested by DF in his recent interview. I expect to hear some more about aerospace given the approach of the new platforms and the potential to retrofit Intevia in several applications of significant value to operators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $6.023K 241.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261809 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.