ADO 10.0% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Some pretty illogical conclusions going on here (but I...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Some pretty illogical conclusions going on here (but I understand the emotion of it - I hold too).

So someone who was already selling (presumably because they overcommitted to the CR) knew the outcome of a meeting on the 19th prior to the meeting? We don't even know that they were told at the meeting but maybe it was a discussion and then an email followed saying no thanks? Another emotional response I have read a few times here is "we flew all the way over to be told 'no' " - the document actually says there were multiple meetings with European clients (only 1 was POC1) and that there were 2 large orders placed - one in late 2015 (is this the 1.7m receiveable? I doubt it but WOW if it is cause another order of similar magnitude was placed in Jan) and an agreement with Scienion on a commercial way forward.

I'm not saying there weren't mistakes made by management etc but it's really not fair to conclude people have inside info or this company is a particular failure - the ones we used to compare to have equally under performed - it's just our decision to invest at certain valuations that is wrong at the moment. I am still struggling to find the bit where someone from the company actually made the claim that the POC1 device will never work without M&G - if you can find it let me know. I think I heard GC say at an AGM or something (or maybe it is in a quarterly) that so far the device isn't working to required level and M&G improves it - or maybe even gets it to that level but it was only 'us' that concluded therefore it is inevitable.

Anyway - talk to your friends, see your family, sell and move on, buy some more or just hold and wait to see what happens but whatever you do move on - I still carry a heavy heart from a post I read on FGE when it went under about someone who used CFDs and appeared to have lost $300k against their $30k capital - I really hope they managed to recover cause their last post didn't read well.

Oh yeah - in all your anger at management try to remember that GC has lost plenty through this as well - I'd rather he dusts himself off and focuses on the future than wallow in his own loss . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $43.72K 2.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 645999 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 142824 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.