ALA 0.00% 17.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

just around the corner, page-127

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi pogues

I enjoy going out on fishing trips, but don't fish. I enjoy sitting back with a cold beer and just watching and yarning with mates. Its a great way to get some relaxing time which brings me to Mrs k who is the most patient woman in the world and even now supports me in my endeavours to bring some financial comfort into her life......must be true love.
    Ignoring the pre-Artimist rubbish I still see nothing but a steady improvement in the assets held by and being developed by SUDA. The only failure has been some overly ambitious time frames that have been set, has a product failed and been withdrawn or totally scrapped, if there is my mind has wiped it. As I frequently say, the world of biotech ain't mining, so much is determined by others..... so like Mrs k I remain patient.
    Yes, I am very much a glass half full person as I think that there are too many miserable buggers in this world who moan and groan instead of taking a deep breath and getting on with life, its great to wake up everyday and enjoy today and hope there is a tomorrow to enjoy the next bottle of red.

End of blabber.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $183.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 30737 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 32000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.