NIA niagara mining limited

It is my belief that they do not want to annouce anything untill...

1. 23 Posts.
    It is my belief that they do not want to annouce anything untill the title has been changed over into their name. This is when they will have all i's dotted and tee's crossed. You can be sure that they will announce something good before the AGM otherwise it will be a very uncomfortable day for them all. We have all seen the deliberate witholding of news and the share manipulation to try and get the placement through. I have been a frustrated holder for a long time and am even more frustrated now seem as though I topped up at much higher levels than currently trading. All this put behind us the story has not changed and the resource is still there. They are still to let us know of the following news oneday.

1. green light for heap leach nickle valued at say 500 mill
    2. gold tailing worth over 100 mill.
    3. possible float off of ghana
    4. recent drill results.
    5. old mine reopening early next year.
    6. a couple of billion of nickle still left underground as quoted by doug daws on 60 minutes.
    7. second and third drill rig arriving soon
    For all those who are currently selling with NIA so close to becomming a producer I hope you have big cahunas.

I have been critical of management in the past but after seein daws junior disclosure yesterday he has a lot more riding on this than any of us. It will happen its just a matter of if you can hold on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.