CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

No ... I think HNC will launch a friendly partial or aggressive...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    No ... I think HNC will launch a friendly partial or aggressive full takeover of CMR before then and decide thereafter how to handle the sulphides development. Am on alert for signs of HNC starting to buy CMR again and I will join them. Just wanna see first cashflow report from oxides ... not interested in any ammortisation / tax / NE figures, just GROSS operating cashflow to show we have money coming in to replace the 120 mill or so our share of the capex. Reckon oxides cashflows will be good ... or else we should hope for a Zeus thunderbolt to burn it down and get it back via insurance hahahaha. CMR market cap 50 mill, their share capex 120 mill + haha RIDICULOUS. Hey we still got that stuff sitting open-pittable in the ground dont we, or has it mysteriously disappeared all of a sudden ? Hey and we DO have a plant there now dont we ???

PS Nikkei busting down big time now (9% down) on Toyota 40% profit drop announcement. USD/JPY below 100 now. Yet AUD falling further aginst USD below 0.69 now. Oz is in worst relative position of ALL and hence AUD IMO will continue to fall ...... music to CMR ears !!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.