RCH richfield group limited

Not going to argue with genius like you mate.The change in the...

1. 304 Posts.
    Not going to argue with genius like you mate.

The change in the Indonesian Development Act dropped RIOs asset into RCH's hands. Expect the grades and tonnage to be up there with the best. Did $20m of RIO's money just get pissed up against the wall. No. The indonesian partner that is required is in place. Due diligence rumour has it is complete. Rumour is it will come out on a day the market is not getting ass rheemed. The boys took shares as consideration my friend and that means the cash is irrelevant. Yes a raising down the track is necessary. There are truck load of Moly mines around the world but few roasting plants. Dig it out and toll treat it in China, USA or South Ameriaca. Easier than gold mining. Whats important is the presence of silver and copper as extra money in the bank. Has these factors all of them now present in the RCH story? As well high Moly grades?

Well my learned friend watch this space.

This stock zero downside risk, I don't give a rats what the market is doing.

The two brothers behind this are worth combined $250m.
    With a mountain of companies and investments.

Have you thought why one of them has become company secretary in a company you perceive as worst than gods garbage. If it wasnt an absolute ball burster shortly he would have just got one of his lacky accountants to do it.

For gods sake he is the managing partner of one of the worlds largest Chartered Accounting firms (Australia partner). Does he need the emabarrassment... no.

You get no more from me I have said too much.

Please don't buy the stock just leave this thread.

Leave it to us gullibles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.