MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

just been kicking the ball all ways, page-20

1. 414 Posts.
    My dear dear dear dear mr Lincoln Augustus, first second cousin of Holymagimon,

A friend of mine whose brother Sydney, had a sister Cheryl who was dating this really nice guy Steve, whose maternal grandfather had married as his second wife a young Native American girl whose brother he had met on one of his travels, a girl of who he was enamored and by whom he had a son who married an intrepid lady pharmacist who was none other than the niece of an adopted unknown fourth class petty officer of the Navy and his adopted father had an aunt who spoke Chinese fluently and was perhaps one of the grand daughters of an engineer who died young himself being the owner of a vineyard which produced mediocre table wine but who had a second cousin whose son had married a very pretty young woman, a divorcee whose first husband was the son of a ultra Orthodox Christian who in the hope of making his fortune had managed to bring up one of his daughters so that she could marry an accountant who had known a Rothchild. And this person told me to not take any advice from you. So no contrary to what I said I did not take any advice from you. I actually bought the stock because I have a sock monkey puppet named Mel. And when you say to Mel about something "does this make sense" Mel always answers "nothing makes sense".

Having said that I was reading a book by John Mauldin yesterday called endgame and at the very beginning of it was a quote " in order to improve your game, you must study the endgame before everything else, where as the endings can be studied and mastered by themselves, the middle game and the opening game must be studied in relation to the endgame."

The person who he was quoting went by the name of Joe Raul Capablanca a Cuban chess player who was world chess champion from 1921 to 1927 and was one of the greatest players of all time and no relations to Cassabianca, the 12 year old son of one of the ship's officers who went down with the ship.

And having said that ESG is in its endgame, BOW is in its endgame too, I expect that there may come a time in a not too far distant future for Mel to be in its endgame also. It is a time to study end games.

Perhaps Alvin the Idiot or some other MEL HC forum reader could spare a few minutes from their no doubt very valuable time to study endgames. Perhaps there are techniques that will help us postpone the endgame, so that MEL may have time to prove up more gas. Here is a Here are some references .

Shareholder rights Plans:
    Click for link

Corporate Takeover Defense: A Shareholder's Perspective:

Click for link

An Overview of Takeover Defenses
    Click for link

The Impact of Target Board Recommendations in Australian Takeovers
    Click for link

Mr Eye2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.