PEN 10.0% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

just believe

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have long waited for this day...

Ever wondered why I never once wavered in my belief in PEN?

Why my belief that a small company I came across that was seemingly unloved by the market had outstanding management and potential?

Why my belief that nuclear energy was the way of the future world energy needs and that the uranium price would rebound strongly?

Why my belief that ISR mining would win ahead of conventional mining die to the notably lower Opex and Capex of this mining process?

Why my unwavering belief that both 'Sundance' (now the Lance Project, Wyoming) and Karoo S.A. would turn a penny dreadful play thing of book posting day traders into a company of investment and real investors?

Why my belief in my own research and continuing faith in myself that I had made the right decision to invest so much into PEN?

Why I ignored the negative sentiment and noise of forums and analysts that simply called it wrong regarding the uranium industry?

Why I challenged openly the many that bagged PEN (and me) and tried to personally discredit the MD Gus Simpson, a person I now admire and respect greatly. Many of them with blatantly false information and some even openly lying under the guise of multi-nics?

Why I continued to buy when PEN was sold off and never once panicked and tried to convince others not to let negative sentiment get to them and just believe in their own research.

Why when others were saying sell as PEN went down, I was buying?

Simple...

Dare to believe in yourself and your dreams...Just believe.

JUST BELIEVE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.538M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 268799 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 5585591 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.