LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

just biding our time, page-60

1. 7,409 Posts.
    re: its not gonna happen datasponge, saw your current investments and I do like a couple of them, however, your choices are generally defensive stocks. For this reason I am unsure why you are wasting so much energy on a startup spec company such as LUM. Much of what you have posted on LUM is just heresay, you like to call them facts, but they are just petty attempts at worrying people out of their investment. If most of them are like me, then they have not invested a large amount of money in this, as there is risk, however the potential profits are high. I am completely comfortable with my investment in these.

Maybe you are performing some sort of experiment to see whether it is possible to manipulate a shareprice by simple scare-mongering and quantity of negative after negative post repeating the same thing over and over again. However, nothing you have said has any real substance. You hide this by turning it around on others and indicating that no-one is providing you with facts.

The truth of the matter is, if you look through the history of posts, there is some excellent information there. There is already a sign in Barcelona, that is fact, it is producing revenues, that is fact. There are quite a number of deals in negotiation, that is fact. The technology is superior to anything currently out in the market, and it's flexibility creates all sorts of opportunities only limited by imagination. That is fact.

Unless there's something seriously wrong that we don't know about, the deals will roll in. You won't get them all, in any business you aim to turnover a percentage of prospect queries. So unless you can give some real FACTS rather than bring up old mud about issuing shares, and a director selling shares here and there, and forming an entity and selling the intellectual property to a different entitiy, obviously for tax purposes, then your points are mute, and your incessant rambling on just makes it patently clear you have some underlying agenda which you have no intention of divulging.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.