GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

just bolted out the gate, page-5

1. 7,432 Posts.
    there was an interesting timetable in this Jump.
    After 3 pm Wednesday the notice comes out.
    But on Thursday after the German Market had the news for all of it's day DYE there only pretty much equaled the OZ wednesday Close.

Then our Thursday was really quite a tight day considering.We only ranged O:109.5 L106.5 H and C 1.13 on above average 510k Volume.Thursday is real interesting to me in that it was so tight.
    I ponder that it was mostly Professional/Big Boy trading,reweighting kinda stuff like we didn't get many posters calling the 'Hallelulahs I hold' here on this thread Hot Copper.We just got thurlow passing out mis-information tripe.

Anyhow it wasn't til Friday that to me some retail pilgrims got onto DYE or so it seems anyway and we got a substantial %wise Rise happening with a Gap up on Open to 120 to take in d'Kraut Thursday hit up to 120.

I find it very interesting like you wouldn't have wanted to be a clown who sells on d'News right?woulda missed Friday's surge if ya followed slavishly such cliches.

Anyway I did the VWAP for Friday it's 129.
    and I did a stab at 2dayVWAP[thur/fri] and it's 121 approx
    so using VWAP we may be looking at a "normal" retrace bringing DYE back to 121/9 range.

but I HOLD so I don't have to dismiss DYE as a Gottaway or dream it'll go back to 80 and then I'll havaGO.
    enuf from me,pilgrims to MaMMon.
    cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.