AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

just bought at 9.1c, page-27

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    illipave,,,just read your post,,,when I spoke to IK yesterday I just wrote my best interpretation of what I heard,,,he firstly said that he was not the person who handled the SPP directly, I believe he said it was handled more closely by the CFO(I THINK he said CFO/basically he was not main person handling SPP within MNM)he new about the ex date that was announced, the details regarding Intersuisse ect..I asked specifically what the EX date was and he said it wasnt the record date, that was not the "official date" he said it would be announced,,,we spoke about tax loss selling ect ect,,,i tried to dig for information which you know is very very difficuilt,,,I basically got impression the record date would be announced soon after year end..

I asked if the price trading at below the 9.75 would effect the underwriters and he could not give me a yes or no but he seemed confident that it was all sorted...ect ect

hope this does not confuse you all,,,

DYOR,,,please dont shoot the messenger,,,every time I have called he has been very polite, informative but I never get any definate answers as you know is not allowed...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.