ZNO 7.41% 2.9¢ zoono group limited

Just bought some more, page-3

1. 10,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2517
    Why did I give you a GA?

This sell off is about the crashed economy caused by corona virus. There are some things to note.

1. Australia may not follow the herd and all get sick - because we can see what is happening overseas and react to it - close borders etc
    2. Australia is not yet in seasonal flu season as northern hemisphere countries are - gives us a breathing space - lets hope we take it.
    3. Sure the virus is here and is unseen in the community, and there will be clusters which MUST be isolated, but I am sure that will happen and will be successful. Why?
    4. - because deep down the Aussie spirit is the same as that of the diggers who fought at El Alamien and on the Kokoda Track. Some may not agree, saying the demography has been changed too much and PC has made us weak, complaining and demanding. But recall the Woman's T20 match last night - tell me that the Aussie spirit of 'can do' and 'never say die', and 'never stop fighting' is lost.
    5. There can be adjustments - the sections of the economy which will hurt most can be supported, like the bush fire victims will be - eventually - and the flood victims too - eventually - because deep down there is another Aussie trait described best by the words 'a fair go'

Australia has been called The Lucky Country - but it is not all just pure luck - Australians are people who by their attitude and their approach earn their luck, and deserve it. So IMHO once again Australia will be The Lucky Country because we will beat this horrible thing, and may even show the way as those diggers did 80 years ago, when they turned the tide of war.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $9.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $7.262K 253.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 417027 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.