PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Mega and Newregime,the reason why I called was just to...

1. 12,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3787
    Hi Mega and Newregime,

the reason why I called was just to confirm and silence those who today questioned that the call really happend. When I rang the Investorservice Person he told me he is working for ANP but not fulltime and not at the company's premises. He had no clue. Then I tried to talk to the management but they were not available. Therefore I asked the office lady to help us out.

Anyway, I hope we will see an update soon and the sp back where it was and higher.

Hi Stockplaya,

just look at the charts of BHP,RIO.... from 2007 to today. Do you apply the same logic telling them they had not delivered ? Just read yesterdays SMH/business article about the current valuation of great businesses on the ASX
    and you will see that too many great businesses are extremely undervalued and getting snapped up by overseas companies. Why are they undervalued ? Because of people like you filling their pants with digested material when the DOW turns red and because of their unjustified claims that some companies are worth nothing.

Having spent so much time researching ANP to tell us how worthless it is you should have come to the conclusion that you're wrong. Unless ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.