MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

just called meo, page-27

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3129
    Fair enough guys, i do understand your frustrations. I guess i always took the approach that i would hold for the LT (well beyond Artemis) and that things would take a lot longer than expected to fall into place. I need to look at it from the point of you guys that entered for a short trade last year and are still here waiting, so yes, i can understand that you would be frustrated.

I have faith in the MEO management team and think that their actions will be vindicated. Lets all try to remember that MEO have taken the tight lipped approach all the way through the negotiations with the PP, i would guess at the request of the PP, so if management are to answer phone calls and emails to update the progress its only going to compromise the deal and our investment. Albers has commented on how impressed he was with the calibre of the PP and the fact MEO had been able to attract such a company to our shores. If he's impressed with the management so far they must be doing a fair to reasonable job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.