ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

and for the rest of the day, I am going to pay particular...

1. 9,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    and for the rest of the day, I am going to pay particular attention to your posts and point out to the folks at home if it's wrong

let's call it "nasabear day" :)

"x trades...
    as when both the buyer and the seller are clients of the same asset manager"

ummm... you mean broker. when the buyer and seller are executing thru the same broker, and no, no-one is getting shafted, especially when the transaction is occuring at the prevailing market price.

lets say comsec customer A decided to sell on market, but comsec customer B has the highest bidding price

guess what? it's a "cross trade"

there are all sorts of cross trade type, but what is happening to ROB today appears to just be ordinary buying and selling from the same broker

"I think a game is being played here."
    another tip folks, it's the price is falling, the sellers are more keen than the buyers. hard to call it accumulating. (a regular HC claim).

"Obviously they know about more announcements anyway....I have never seen this before."
    if you haven't seen a cross trade before, ummm, you should get out more

lastly...

"The Fundamentals have not magically changed here"
    that's right, it's still a $3m project, with a consolidation and raising to come, trading at $16m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.