IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

A few things I've noticed recently:1.There should be...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    A few things I've noticed recently:

1.There should be announcements about several pivotal events in the next few months. This one was hidden away on page 26 in PRR's recent presentation:
    "FDA meeting for registration study review Q3 2011"

To me, in the long term this is critical and deserves much greater prominence. The EMA phase III trial won't give access to the biggest markets. The FDA have the key that can unlock the US and the full commercial potential of CVac.

If the FDA approves the EMA trial protocol, that should effectively prevent the need for two Phase III's and be a huge time and money saver. Fingers crossed!

2. Looks like MR could be in New York this week. But not for the reason that many are hoping for.

I recall reading some time ago that PRR had severed ties with the Trout Group. So I was surprised to see PRR listed among the attendees (on the website agenda page) of Trout's "Wall Street Unplugged" conference in New York this Thursday July 28th.

http://www.troutgroup.com/wsu2011.aspx

I can see why Prima may want to be there. Much of the agenda seems very relevant to PRR and the presenters include some major pharma execs.

Wonder if the trip might coincide with some other key US activity?

3. Someone posted a link to PRR's seven news segment on a cancer awareness site last week. It got a string of comments. Reading their passion, hope and even desperation gives the search for a treatment like CVac a human perspective. The contributors include at least one active and one withdrawn participant from the current CVac trials. Worth reading.

http://www.inspire.com/groups/ovarian-cancer-national-alliance/discussion/major-breakthrough-for-ovarian-cancer-patients/?page=1#replies

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $997.5K 2.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85852 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 75389 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.