SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

just chillax...wait till approvals, page-38

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Shares007

what u think u r James Bond or something?? cool name.... Anyway i dont get your point...the SP manipulation claims by Hanlong u claim???...Hanlong have not now, past or present manipulated the SDL shareprice with a Insto broker to create a misleading perception as to its real value, via any form or ramping, washing, bearing down, or any other form of manipulation... What are you saying re they have purchased a portion and dont want to lose money etc and want the resource etc... what has this got to do with manipulation?? They took the inital stake off Talbot, got heavily invovled in DD and made a full bid...

Re Glasses appointment all the best to you..

Westcott gday...at least you are intelligent...I see SDL were in talks with other parties, but we can assume that no offer on terms that SDL wanted was available or could give the value and certainty a t/o could...Again I find it hard that a JV on 50/50 terms could happen for say ~$1.5b when a bid of ~$1.5b got you the whole co... A JV just really wasnt going to happen as much as we all had hoped and the market showed us that ...Our best outcome now is a counter post conventions..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.