SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

just chillax...wait till approvals, page-55

1. 126 Posts.
    Donedeal and Andres, I am not in the same sentiment camp with you and will be glad to sell the remainder of my holdings I bought at 18c very soon based on the gap opening up between SDL and the macro picture. I did however appreciate your analysis over the last 2 years but respectfully disagree with what I think is a defence of management that is not deserved.

Honestly people have the right to feel deprived about the outcome on offer even if there isn't another one.

They don't miss reality, they don't overlook how bad the markets are, they didn't underestimate the complexity of the deal, and they aren't greedy. The same people are grateful for the separate matter of Management stepping up in a time of great need.

All these pissed off posters are doing is comparing what was delivered against what was stated so many times. If management needed to be excused by you or the other parrots rushing to their defence then they would have written a dog ate my homework letter to us all instead of recanting all the hollow words in all the announcements over the last two years. They have secured nothing of value except two MOUs.

The world is just as broken as it was two to three years ago. All the hollow words were announced during that time so perhaps this is more about biting off more than you can chew and managing expectations poorly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.