GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

just cracked 890 usd, page-20

1. 945 Posts.
    adweb

"Last time gold fell a decent amount ($1030 down to $688) from March on last year, the gold shares were already down 30%, while this time they are coming off, but definately not breaking down."

still are getting pummelled atm. hope it's not just the beginning of it either. check out the big duo 4 starters-ncm & lgl. each down 5-6% fri & again today so far

"This is the effect of 211 tons being sold by European banks in the 2-3 days after the US QE announcement. The sales inhibit the ability of the market to rise to what would be the 'clearing price', and as a result when prices move down due to a normal correction, they are far closer to support than they would be and hence find it so much easier to go through it."

let's hope it's easier. lol!

my big question is; what will happen tonight? i feel london arvy may buck the trend to go north, but hard to see yanks pushing pog north. wonder how long the bargains on our goldies would last? will they be over today, or around 4 a while? the ones i'm eying are still bit too hi 4 me.

gl all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.