GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Shades2.The uses of lithium and GXY was brought to my...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi Shades2.The uses of lithium and GXY was brought to my attention 4 years ago. Watched it from then trending down. When there was a management change and started trending up I started buying at 7 cents. When it hit 10 cents and retraced back to 7 cents.I started adding to my position.I was working on an Island out of Derby at the time.As the mine was to enter into care and maintenance start of 2016 the word got around the Island and most of the the workers bought into GXY .(no bosses they were a bit to smart they said)When we were retrenched I had 1.3 million shares.Everybody had just about doubled their money at this stage.The whole workshop and crusher was singing like the piedpiper had gone through the place.I have not worked since and hope to GOD to never ever work for a boss again.Looks like GXY management is just becoming more and more Loved and is clear that GXY is becoming more robust.We don't need to explain that the uses of lithium at this stage is all around you and across so many sectors, not just transport and the demand will grow exponentially enough for us to make good money for the smart and patient ones.If something other takes its place so what? we will buy that too.Green tech is the way of the future......get on or get left behind.This is like once in a lifetime opportunity.I am not missing out this time...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.