GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Amazed you spotted it, and went in heavy like that. Ballsy move!...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Amazed you spotted it, and went in heavy like that. Ballsy move!

You did the right thing though, with the new management, and a company holding great assets in the form of resources, and undervalued, it showed something was going to happen and the company was indeed saved; it really did when it was de-risked by paying down debt, and selling the required assets to do so.

I stumbled across it in Sept-Oct 2015 while researching a number of stocks after being burnt on some that really failed to perform, then did some reading about Lithium, bought some at 6-9c etc. got jumpy, but then saw the price trending and got my main buy in around a 18-19c average. I had researched the hell out of Lithium technologies/batteries etc. and what I could around the company itself. I held a few Lithium plays but whittled it down to GXY mainly. All the battery and Lithium research was probably unnecessary to such a degree, but still good to know these things.

The Chinese demand is the driver for Lithium, it's just huge. BYD will be building buses in the USA etc. and no guesses where battery packs will mainly come from... (hint: not Tesla USA).

Every day that passes GXY grows stronger, shipment will cement the profits, then 2017-2020 I believe we're really going to see strong movement as the other resources come on-line and expansion continues... I believe it really is a great story, and something to be a part of. These opportunities do not come along every day.

AA DYOR (I did mine! And continue to do so)
    Last edited by shades2: 09/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.