GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I had very poor but happy childhood and being a mechanic not...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I had very poor but happy childhood and being a mechanic not earning a great deal I was motivated to do something different. Went to stock market seminar. Found a mentor in 2000 traded(learning/hit and miss) till 2007.Mentor warned us of crash on horizon.I jumped out 2007/2008 with small profit and just watched on the side.The rule is simple.Higher tops and higher bottoms and the Discipline To ENTER/EXIT.After waiting for 8 years there was a text book entry signal on GXY.When I entered and trend confirmed, I added till my average is 13 cents.I will stay on until major trend changes 2025(possible) or maybe divies ?Who can see so far ahead?.I let the chart do the talking and dance accordingly.One thing I Learnt From my mentor be patient but when its time to act don't waste the opportunity.I also had time to save good kitty.Did not tell my wife what I was up to.She was always too scared because we just got by.When I showed her the bottom line the other day her remarks were"Oh you are so smart why didn't you buy more".I just almost collapsed.

PS. Leisure cat powered by twin df 90 Suzuki 4 strokes.Economy ,power and safety.

Lithium /GXY does it for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.