NDO 3.01% 80.5¢ nido education limited

just curious, page-18

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    re: just curious. agent.agree your diffidence abou ARTTSE,

If you are taking your research from Nido presentations it's no wonder your sense of timing is a little skewed!
    I can still read in a presentation where Galoc was going to be filling barrels by the end of 2006.

As for the ROD strategy presentation delivered in March this year, I do believe that after the May AGM, you were the one going on about a ROD field/s being a reality by July or August.

I am not arguing about the events themselves happening, only the timing you are putting forward. Although having said that, and having quite a lot invested in this company, I would be quite happy to be proved wrong. Cutting back on some of that patient waiting time would be a bonus!

Would you mind sharing with us where you got the info from that they will have an exploration drill programme of 20 to 25 wells.
    As far as I'm aware, that is an unheard of figure in the industry, and if you think a very junior oiler is going to come out with a programme like that, then you've been doing your research in comic books.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $183.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $63.74K 76.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 862 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 9100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.