TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Just do something already

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I know Ziggy you read this hot copper forum, it how you fix your mistakes on your announcements. Also you guys are paying yourselves a bucket of $$ without actual doing anything atm.

I am getting enough of this waiting game, as probably everyone else. Just do something already, either sign someone up on a JV, sell off LWP/takeover or close up shop.
    It like seeing some beat a dead horse, it just not going anywhere.

On your next announcement which hopefully isn't another fix of mistakes but some actual information can you answer some of these.

-How long till Pune is up and running and is there enough $ to get there. Can you put an actual Date on this.
    -Graphenera outcome? We getting back $0 or we won the case and you're going to Pattaya to celebrate and get the cash of Viktor.
    -Where has all the gear gone from the OZ plant? Has it been sold and we made some $ off it or have we sent it to Pune to get installed so we can get it up and running faster.
    - The so called FAST TRACK PUNE...... will it be up and running July 2017 and will start production immediately after - First supplies are heading within India, China and US.
    -We have signed up a US JV.
    - We are expanding our tech into Russia and meeting with Gasprom
    - We are flying to Calgary to promote our tech at a conference.
    - What the plan for the future - 6 month plan, 12 month plan. where is the $$ going to come from.

The last 4 was a bit of a joke.

The holy grail of proppants and said that you would like to see LWP at .20-25c. It was a nice hyped dream to believe in, but that is now a year ago and nothing has actually happened.

But on a serious note, what is it that you guys actually do for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.