NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

just doing the sums

1. 1,774 Posts.
    Tell me if my logic is incorrect and if I'm missing something blatantly obvious!

BUT, The company made a profit of $0.2 mill last 6 months

They generated revenue of $30.5 mill, meaning a margin of HALF a percent!!

They are estimating an increase to their EDITDA in 2H of around $50%, being generous and applying the same ratio to profit they should generate a total result of $0.5m profit in FY14.

Equalling an expected end of FY14 nose p/e ratio of 190!!! Nose bleed worthy!

Looking ahead then to FY15 where I assume this stock is being valued on due to the new potential contracts and the ones it's already signed, they would essentially need to get revenue flow from total contracts (old and new) in the magnitude of:

$500 MILLION!!! - to generate NPAT of $2.5 million at their current profit margin rate, bringing the p/e ratio to a more reasnable level around 38.... which is still high but not unusual for a growth stock.

So tell me does anyone actually believe the $500 mill in revenue will occur, and if so from which sources are these expected as opposed to the sources of revenue being generated this year?

thanks for the clarification!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.