ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I happened to have the post from ds on an open window so was...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I happened to have the post from ds on an open window so was able to copy and paste below

Of course with the offending second last line removed

.....................................................................................

nothing exciting - just my expectation that from July onwards we should be dissapointed by 6 deals in 18 months, satisfied by 12 deals in 18 months and impressed with 18 deals in 18 months. My whole timeframe for ADO centres on the next 6 quarters. If it can't deliver at least 6 deals I will rethink my involvement.

I don't think it is wrong of me to share this as we all know how long it takes to get deals across the line but I believe there are at least 2 transactions that are at the term sheet stage - we have seen and heard this before but I believe it will arrive - probably 1-3 months is a fair guesstimate.

I think it may be possible that one of the bigger triple cutomer hopefuls might have had a recent breakthrough - maybe someones mother or grandmother or aunt might have better information than I.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Either way - in 5 weeks we are in the green zone of my time horizon - 9 weeks was just a reference to around the end of july - the first month in the green zone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $2.746K 127.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76017 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 373226 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.